Rubic Shorty Light
No we didn’t misspell “Rubik’s” - the “c” in Rubic is a little nod to Darn Tough’s sock-master Ric Cabot, who’s been solving Darn Tough puzzles since 2004. Knit with Merino Wool for a fit that holds true and is naturally cool, featuring an asymmetrical design that’s new from all sides and guaranteed for life. Sock-problems? Solved.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Shorty Height: Not too high. Not too short. Always makes a statement. Sits right at ankle.
- 62% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
From every-day slides to party shoes, Tootsies has a fun selection for seriously any occasion. Studded heels? Check. Leopard print mules? Check. Cozy winter boots? Check. Modern color-blocked sneaks? You get the idea. Brands like Toms and Steve Madden share shelving with pricier ones like Jeffrey Campbell and Free People. You can visit their store here or find more of their products here on Keep Oakland Alive.
Due to the nature of handmade goods, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.